Practicality meets whimsy in this very special Guide Jacket. It’s crafted from Italian wool jacquard, which features a statement-making scenic forest pattern in blues and greens. There are pockets aplenty: two chest pockets (with a hidden, extra pocket beneath the left one), two hand pockets, a cargo pocket on the sleeve and an interior pocket embroidered with the words “hidden in plain sight.” Other functional details include a brass D-ring at the front for your keys, Donegal elbow patches for a little extra durability, and a quilted lining at the sleeves for warmth and easy on-and-off.
This piece is part of a limited-edition collaboration between Todd and Bodega, the Boston-based avatars of street style.
- Italian Wool Jacquard
- Made in China
- Patch-and-Flap Mitered Chest Pockets
- Hidden Pocket at Wearer’s Left Chest Pocket
- Brass D-Ring at Chest
- Two Welt Side-Entry Hand Pockets
- Zippered Pocket on Wearer’s Right Sleeve
- Interior Pocket with Embroidery Detail
- Donegal Elbow Patches and Lining
- Quilted Polyfill Sleeve Lining
- 2-Way Zipper
- Style Number OU29010005