In the Seventies, formerRoyal Air Force navigator Jan Waszkiewicz and machinist Stanley Zaleski both immigrated to America with a few dollars in their pockets and a dream: to build the world’s best sunglasses. A few years later they joined forces with the U.S. military to produce the HGU-4/P Aviator for fighter pilots. These Randolph aviators weren’t just durable and innovative. They were stylish. Don Draper wore them inMad Men. Junya Watanabe styled with them in his Spring 2022 show. And now Todd, a longtime fan, has worked with this family-owned business to create four exclusive styles made from jewelry quality metals.
For this exclusive take on the authentic Aviator, the frames are finished in Black Matte.. Other design details include “bayonet-style” temples that bend, an innovation originally developed so test pilots could pull on and off their helmets with ease;SkyTec™ Glass Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology; and astrong enamel top coat that’s twice-baked at 400 degrees for durability.Randolph is proud to be a family-owned and operated business that manufactures its glasses in Randolph, Massachusetts USA.
- Made in The USA
- Plated with jewelry quality metals
- Based on Randolph’s AF325-TS – 58MM model
- Lens color is American Gray
- Temple tip is Demi Green
- Bayonet temples that bend
- SkyTec™ Glass Polarized lenses with Vector™ Anti-Reflective & Blue Wave™ lens technology
- Strong enamel top coat, twice-baked at 400 degrees for durability
- Each frame is guaranteed for life
Style Number AF326-TS-BK01