Ettinger has been manufacturing leather goods for members of the Royal Family for many years and in 1996 this work was formally recognized when they were granted a Royal Warrant to HRH The Prince of Wales.
When you need to take just the bare minimum - a few cards and a couple notes - this credit card case is the perfect choice. Small yet extremely stylish, it will protect your cards and neatly fits in the smallest pockets.
Made with bridle hide leather combined with contrasting London Tan panel hide on the two top tips, this case has a lot of character. It has four card pockets and a central slip pocket where you can keep receipts or a few neatly folded bills.
- Outside Leather: Bridle Leather
- Inside Leather: Vegetable Tanned panel hide
- Pocket Linings: Jacquard Fabric
- Size: 10.2cm X 7.5cm X 0.4cm
- Care: Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth, leave to dry naturally
- Made in the UK