Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
Use of the Site & Prohibitions
The Site allows you to shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools.
Customer support may be contacted by sending an email to Customer Support
. Todd Snyder holds all rights to the limits of providing customer support and may, at our judgement, withhold the service of customer support to any customer for any reason at any time.
Pricing, Product Specifications, and other Content
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. We are no different then any of you. In the event of a error (technical, typographical, or photographic) we do not warrant that any of the materials (in reference to specifications, pricing, or any other content) on it's website are accurate. complete. or current. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, Todd Snyder holds the right to refuse or cancel any orders in our sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your acount in the amount of the charge. Todd Snyder may make changes to the materials contained on it's web site at any time without notice. Todd Snyder does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Todd Snyder's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Todd Snyder's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
B. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Todd Snyder at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Todd Snyder or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Todd Snyder Internet site, even if Todd Snyder or a Todd Snyder authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Todd Snyder has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Todd Snyder of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Seller: Risk of Loss
Any item sold by Todd Snyder is covered by a shipping contract. Meaning, the buyer is responsible for all risk of loss at the moment Todd Snyder delivers the item purchased to the shipping courier.
You agree to be liable for any content posted using your account for any transactions associated with your account. By displaying and publishing any content on the sites, including without limitation text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, you warrant that you own all rights in your content and the performance contained.
Prohibited or Restricted Content
You agree not to post content or any other materials (video, picture, graphics, music, or any other material) that in any way could be construed as being or has the apperance of the following:
- Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, hateful, or discriminatory towards any group or individual.
- Spamming, Any sort of advertising, Repeated multiple postings of duplicate content
- Impersonation of any individual, group, corporation, or company
Todd Snyder holds the right to delete any content submitted that is deemed to be in violation of the previous terms and the user will be blocked from posting any more content from that time forward.
You agree that Todd Snyder holds the right to at any time, for any reason; terminate or suspend your access to toddsnyder.com or any of toddsnyder.com’s related websites, and/or cancel your membership/account. In the event of termination of your account, you will still be held liable for any violations of the terms located in this document that happened prior to the account termination.
Todd Snyder has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Todd Snyder prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card or Paypal. Todd Snyder has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. Todd Snyder is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Todd Snyder and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Todd Snyder does not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty or damaged, we will meet our obligations under the applicable laws.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected Todd Snyder shall resort al remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Todd Snyder. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Non-Commercial Use by our members
Members on this social networking website are prohibited to use the services of the website in connection with any commercial endeavors or ventures. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to this website or not. Juridical persons or entities including but not limited to organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of Todd Snyder and should not use the site for any purpose.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Iowa, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
- Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Iowa, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
- Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.