By 1970, the Chuck Taylor All Star evolved into one of the best basketball sneakers, ever. Converse celebrates that heritage by bringing together archival-inspired details with modern comfort updates in the Chuck 70. Ortholite insole cushioning and winged tongue stitching takes the comfort level up a notch. A glossy, egret midsole and signature star ankle patch brings out the shoe's iconic, vintage style. Updated in archival color on premium canvas.
- High-top shoe with premium canvas upper in seasonal color
- Winged tongue stitching helps lock it in place
- Vintage star ankle patch and license plate
- Archive-inspired, glossy egret midsole
- Ortholite insole cushioning