For our latest collaboration with iconic American outfitter L.L. Bean, Todd takes as its inspiration the beauty of coastal Maine blended with New York street style. Vintage Bean silhouettes — including anoraks and baggie-style shorts, recycled fleece, and archival L.L. Bean logos from the 1980s — are just some of the elements that come together to create the “Maine-ah” Collection. Or, as Todd says of these comfy-chic pieces, “[They’re] the sort of warm-weather styles that a guy would wear for a beach hike during the day before relaxing by a campfire at night.”
A mash-up made in heaven: the military cargo pant meets relaxed gym short. This comfy, versatile style is designed to take you from hanging with friends to hiking and everywhere in between, with plenty of pockets to carry what you need along the way. Made from breathable organic cotton, these shorts have been washed for a super-soft, perfectly lived-in feel.
- 100% Organic Cotton French Terry
- Responsibly Made in China
- Pair with Raglan Organic French Terry Hoodie
- 6 3/4” Inseam
- Elastic Waist
- Tonal Drawcord
- 2 Front Supply Pockets
- 2 Front Button-Through Flap Patch Pockets
- L.L. Bean x Todd Snyder Label
- Organic Cotton Label
- Machine wash cold, with like colors, inside out, delicate cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach if required. Reshape and dry flat, cool iron if needed.
- Style Number 516734
Sizes are based on Todd Snyder sizing. If you've never shopped with us before, and are used to an L.L.Bean fit, we suggest sizing up.