For our latest collaboration with iconic American outfitter L.L. Bean, Todd takes as its inspiration the beauty of coastal Maine blended with New York street style. Vintage Bean silhouettes — including anoraks and baggie-style shorts, recycled fleece, and archival L.L. Bean logos from the 1980s — are just some of the elements that come together to create the “Maine-ah” Collection. Or, as Todd says of these comfy-chic pieces, “[They’re] the sort of warm-weather styles that a guy would wear for a beach hike during the day before relaxing by a campfire at night.”
Keep the sun out of your eyes in this classic trucker hat. Crafted from organic cotton and recycled nylon, it’s both lightweight and durable — on the front, richly-dyed fabric inspired by vintage colors; on the back, breathable mesh. Emblazoned with an embroidered patch of L.L. Bean’s 80s-era logo, this cap features a fully adjustable back and threaded eyelets for added ventilation: comfy, cool, easy.
- Face: 67% Organic Cotton, 33% Recycled Nylon (No Polyurethane Coating)
- Mesh Back: 100% Polyester
- Responsibly Made in China
- One Size Fits All
- Adjustable Back
- Embroidered L.L. Bean Archival Logo Patch
- Do not machine wash or dry. Spot clean only with cool water sponge. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.