Todd, a longtime L.L.Bean collector and fan, chose some of the most iconic pieces from the L.L.Bean Archives, then reinvented them with a modern sensibility, premium materials and a tailored fit.
Inspired by L.L.Bean's 1927 Cruiser Boot, one of the original variations of the Maine Hunting Shoe. Made with premium leather in a camo printed designed exclusively for the collection. Each pair is expertly crafted in Brunswick, Maine.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1 1/2 size down. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order 9.
- Made in Maine
- Premium leather upper
- Exclusive camo print designed by Todd Sndyer's team-look for the outline of the State of Maine
- Upper molds to the shape of your foot and ankle for a custom fit
- Same iconic rubber chain-tread bottom as the original 1912 Bean Boot
- Supportive steel shank
- L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder embossed logo
- Leather trim details
- Style Number 515553