Todd, a longtime L.L.Bean collector and fan, chose some of the most iconic pieces from the L.L.Bean Archives, then reinvented them with a modern sensibility, premium materials and a tailored fit.
Inspired by L.L.Bean's classic parka from the 1980's, named for the wilderness area around Maine's highest peak. Feels like a treasured vintage find, with an ultrasoft flannel lining in an exclusive plaid pattern.
- Slim Fit: Cut slim through the chest, sleeve, and waist
- 67% cotton, 33% nylon canvas
- 100% cotton twill lining
- Machine wash and dry
- Soft flannel lining, in a vintage-inspired plaid developed exclusively for the collection.
- Snap-front placket with rugged zipper underneath
- Inner drawstring at waist with leather tabs
- Contrast drawstring on hood with leather tabs
- Ranger-inspired chest pockets on front
- Inside snap pocket is sized perfectly for a phone
- Dual-entry lower pockets with lining
- Tonal elbow patches help protect against wear
- L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder label with zig-zag stitching
- Includes ten stitched-on patches in a variety of exclusive designs
- Nylon rope locker loop
- Velcro cuffs and pocket closures
- Leather zipper pull
- Not water-resistant
- Style Number 514376
Sizing is based on TS sizing. If you've never shopped with us before, and are used to an L.L.Bean fit, we suggest sizing up.