Whoever said “they don’t build things like they used to” doesn’t own the L.L.Bean Boot. In an easy-to-slip-on rubber moc style, this pair is handcrafted with the same attention to detail we've insisted on for over 100 years.
- Premium full-grain leather upper and molded rubber boot foot shed snow and rain.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Still crafted in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit.
- Made in Maine.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 9.